APG goes beyond software education and explores the core elements that inspire and shape the music you create. We are the hands on version of a YouTube tutorial.
Learn mixing, mastering, and music production techniques using Pro Tools, Reason, Ableton Live, Logic, REAPER and more.
Gain all the knowledge you need to produce great-sounding recordings of your music. Even if you begin with little or no understanding of desktop production, you’ll end it with a quality master recording ready for CD or MP3! With hands-on lessons and projects, you’ll master concepts like digitization, signal flow, multi-tracking, equalization, signal processing, MIDI, and everything you need to turn your Mac or PC into a virtual multitrack studio.
Upon completing this course, you will have learned to:
- Choose the right tools to produce your own music
- Plan and configure home studio hardware components
- Develop musical ideas using MIDI and digital audio software
- Edit and create your own synthesizer sounds
- Use samples and sample loops in a variety of musical settings
- Mix multitrack audio projects
- Understand and use standard audio effects
- Make a final master of an audio project suitable for distribution